And the saga continues
After thinking I was only going to lose roughly a 1000 photos it turns out that I could no longer access my external drive. I’ve tried several things with no luck until I tried some recovery software. At the moment I’m running the trial version. It has been able to locate the files and I’m currently trying to recover 1Gig of data ( the maximum amount for the trial version). It’s a slow process due to the software and the bad external drive. If it works I will purchase the full blown version. Slow as in roughly 10-15 minutes per photo and I have over 6000 on that drive. If it works I will write a tutorial/pray guide. If it doesn’t I will make a video of me shooting the bad drive, may do that anyway.